By purchasing the purchaser attests that they possess the necessary training and authorization to properly use this product. The purchaser assumes all liability for events arising from the use of this product and will not hold Mission Spec civilly or criminally liable.
A drop in replacement for the Mission Spec EOC™ (Essentials Only Carrier), EC2™ (Essentials Carrier 2), or AC2 standard side straps allowing the user to add side armor protection (plates not included) and additional PALS webbing for attachment of modular (MOLLE) pouches. Sold as a left and right pair.
- Adds ability to utilize side armor protection (plates not included) to your EOC™ Plate Carrier.
- Adds additional PALS webbing for attachment of modular (MOLLE) pouches.
- Fits up to 8×8″ plates (not included).
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 500D CORDURA®
- A-A-55301 Spec Webbing.
- A-A-55126 Spec Hook and Loop.
- Mil-Spec Materials and Berry Compliant (see: Berry Amendment USC, Title 10, Section 2533a).
- 100% U.S.A Designed, Tested and Manufactured.
- Weight: 10 ounces (pair).
Q: Can the FlankSavers™ be used without armor for the purpose of adding PALS for more pouches?
Q: Can the FlankSavers™ be used with Plate Carriers other than the Mission Spec EOC™?
A: Yes, however it was designed to work with the EOC, EC2, AC2. The FlankSavers™ should be able to interface with any plate carrier that utilizes a standard PALS grid. Users might need to purchase (4) ITW Split-Bar GTSR Body buckles for attachment to the front of other plate carriers (buckles included with EOC™).