By purchasing the purchaser attests that they possess the necessary training and authorization to properly use this product. The purchaser assumes all liability for events arising from the use of this product and will not hold Mission Spec civilly or criminally liable.
Buckles sizes reference the size of webbing they interface with. A 1.5″ Raptor is made to work with 1.5″ webbing. The indicated size DOES NOT pertain to the overall size of the buckle.
Sizes available: 1″, 1.5″, 1.75″, 2″ (2.25″ coming soon).
Colors Available: Black, Coyote, Olive Drab (OD) Green.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 7075 Aluminum.
- Aluminum forged.
- Sandblast, hard anodized.
- Stainless steel 306 slide bar.
- 3rd party testing sand blast MIL-STD-810, salt spray 50 hours, salt water 24 hours, tensile test.
- ANSI Z359.1-2007, CSA, CE, NFPA 1983.
- Berry Compliant (see: Berry Amendment USC, Title 10, Section 2533a).
Available for immediate purchase and shipment. Do It Your Self’ers will recognize the immediate benefits of the Raptor when building their own gear or improving existing gear.
Uses for the Raptor Buckle
- War belts, first line gear, battle belt.
- Plate carriers.
- Load bearing straps for large duffel bags.
- Riggers belts.
- Replacing inferior buckles.
- Anywhere that plastic will not do.
Load bearing data
Both release tabs must be pressed simultaneously to disengage.
All Raptor [Gen2] buckles have the same load bearing data as they all use the same attachment system. 9 KEN – DIRECT PULL; 18 KEN – IN DIRECT PULL.
1″ (25mm) – 2 oz, Overall 1.88″W X 2.7″L
1.5″ (38mm) – Overall 2.44″W X 2.82″L
1.75″ (45mm) – Overall 2.44″W X 2.86″L
2″ (50mm) – Overall 2.65″W X 2.82″L
2.25″ – coming soon.