While not new the Norotos INVG Hypermount is likely the best option for mounting your PVS-14 or other monocular night vision to your helmet.
- Mission Spec gear now available on Amazon
- Black Friday through Cyber Monday Sale!
- RackStraps-Enhanced on sale!
- Custombilt Firearms Manufacturing Discount Code
- ATACS U|CON gear giveaway raffle
- How to re-thread your LinkIt
- Press Release – MISSION SPEC RELEASES THE LinkIt Kit
- Press Release – Mission Spec Joins Forces with Custombilt Firearms Manufacturing in Kansas City
- Norotos INVG Hypermount. The best mount for your PVS-14 Night Vision.
- MISSION SPEC SEEKS TO REVOLUTIONIZE NIGHT VISION TRAINING
- Nocturn Industries Onyx Filter turns night vision Black and White – First Thoughts – Review
- Yes, we actually made a plate carrier in MultiDoge / DogeCam
- Because I Sew That – Ep1. Make Webbing From Fabric
- A tour of Zussman Urban Combat Training Center (MOUT). Ft. Knox.
- Real vs Fake UNITY Fast Mount
- Where is all the gear? The nation wide lead-times for tactical gear explained.
- Don’t Muzzle Sweep Your Friends
- One handed pistol clearing of complex stoppage.
- How to Make A Paper Rose – Because you forgot about Valentines Day.
- Real vs Fake SureFire x300V White/IR Infrared light. With Nightvision
- Can you learn something from those who know less than you? Airsoft for training.
- What should you do with your stimulus check? – Because I Know That: ep 6
- The most useful thing I take to the range – Because I know that – Episode 5
- Where is my Mission Spec order?
- No. T.Rex arms did not steal our plate carrier. AC1 and AC2 plate carrier